5.13.2007

PayPerPost Rocks!!!

For the last month or so I've been experimenting with the PayPerPost service. Basically, companies, individuals and such pay you to put ads on blogs. It's actually a pretty easy thing to do and the rewards, while not in the income replacement category, are pretty good.

In the month that I've been using the service, I've made about $80 and have already received payment for the first few. The service pays on a 30 day net. What that means is that you write the post and put in the link and if it's still live after 30 days, you get the money that was offered with the opportunity. The most I've gotten for one opportunity is $15.

Most of the opportunities are in the $5 to $10 range and have requirements of one link, maybe a tracking image, and about 100-200 words. Pretty easy money. The only other requirements are that posts can't be one right after the other and you can only do 3 ( I think) posts a day.

There are larger opportunities that can be had for $50, $100, and more if you meet their requirements. Many exempt certain domains (blogspot being one of them) and require certain alexa rank or pagerank. Of course, this can eliminate this blog from some of the better paying opportunities, but maybe in time I can start making the big bucks.

At the moment, I'm just using the money for a little extra spending money to supplement my regular income, but maybe as time goes on and I get some of the better paying opportunities, I'll get to use it for some tech gear or something!

No comments: